Dr. Jeffery L. Brooks is a:
- Fellowship-trained vascular surgeon
- 25 years of clinical experience in venous disorders
- Board-certified in general surgery by American Board of Surgery
- Singularly focused on the diagnosis and treatment of varicose veins
- He is dedicated to patient satisfaction and safety
- Recognized leader in minimally invasive techniques including:
- Dr. Jeffery L. Brooks
- Medical School:
- University of Oklahoma School of Medicine
- General Surgery, The Mason Clinic, Seattle Washington
- Vascular Surgery, LAC-USC Medical Center Advanced
- Fellowship Training:
- Arterial and Venous Surgery
Dr. Brooks is an awesome vascular surgeon. He’s very knowledgeable, he’s been practicing for over 15 years as a surgeon so he knows his stuff. Set up a consult and he’ll take special care with you to make sure you know everything that’s going on before you proceed. No pressure situation….
– Jawara P. (Patient Testimony)
I’ve been dealing with varicose and spider leg veins for over 40 years, and found Dr. Brooks a couple of years ago. He has done more for me in the past 2 years than the other 40 put together. My legs no longer look like road maps. His bedside manner is just as impressive. What a find! Thank you, Dr. Brooks!
— Nancy H. (Patient Testimony)
Very knowledgeable,” good hands.»
He explains things and then takes care of business.
My varicose veins are gone!
— Paul Woodward, MD (Patient Testimony)