Vascular Surgeon Dr. Nelson Maldonado
Dr. Nelson Maldonado is a:
- Postgraduate trained vascular surgeon
- 25 years of clinical experience in venous disorders and wound care
- Board-certified in general surgery by American Board of Surgery
- Singularly focused on the diagnosis and treatment of varicose veins
- He is dedicated to patient satisfaction and safety
- Recognized leader in minimally invasive techniques including:
- Dr. Nelson Maldonado
- Medical School:
- University of California, Irvine - School of Medicine
- General Surgery - Kaiser Foundation Hospitals - Los Angeles, California
- Postgraduate Training:
- Vascular Surgery - Kaiser Foundation Hospitals – Los Angeles, California
- Fellowship Training:
- Arterial and Venous Surgery
«I injured my leg a while ago and found some sore hard spots. Since I am a veterinarian, I was worried about thrombosis. I was able to get in to see Dr.Maldonado very quickly but was told he really didn’t have time to do an ultrasound that day. Once I was there, I explained I was leaving on for a rather lengthy airplane ride to see my son. He was sweet enough and concerned enough to go ahead and do the ultrasound that day. Fortunately, the areas were just superficial thrombosis, so I could take my trip as planned.»
I was very pleased with his office staff and was extremely happy with him. We could use more doctors like Dr. Maldonado.
-Patient Susan M.
“Dr. Maldonado is a delight. Very personable and professional as well. He not only saw to my husband’s needs, as his patient but also mine as the nervous wife in the waiting room. Appointments with him were all scheduled in a timely fashion and afforded to by a professional and friendly staff.”
— Patient Peral A.
“I had severe pain and was getting a bit of a run-around. Dr. Maldonado’s staff went to bat for me with the insurance company and got me into the office the next morning. Dr. Maldonado relieved the majority of the pain and scheduled surgery for the next day. He’s all business and his staff is warm and compassionate. Super thankful!”
-Patient Kristin H.