Vein Disease Prevention
5 Easy Steps You Can Take to Prevent Vein Disease
If you already have non-severe varicose veins and wish to alleviate of your symptoms, we recommend the following:
- Try to avoid sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Wear comfortable shoes and avoid high heels or tight hosiery
- Do not use heating packs of any sort
- Elevate your legs when you have a chance to lay down
- When sitting or standing try to stretch and extend your feet
- When traveling on long flights or drives, occasionally stop and to move around
Tired of dealing with your varicose veins and want to find available treatments?
Schedule a free consultation at a vein center near me.