Foam Sclerotherapy for Varicose and Spider Veins
Unlike outdated vein stripping surgery, the major aspect of sclerotherapy is the quick and efficient administration of sclerosant medication injections.
Sclerotherapy originates from a Greek word “sclero” meaning drying up or hardening, which is the exact effect that sclerotherapy has on blood vessels whose valves are compromised. The injected solution helps in closing off the veins whose valves have become abnormal, sealing it off and separating it from the other normal veins with high effectiveness.
Find Sclerotherapy Treatment near me.
Foam Sclerotherapy benefits:
- A risk-free medical procedure used for eliminating both varicose and spider veins
- Sclerotherapy can be used for cosmetic purposes as well as for treatment of varicose veins for the prevention of blood clots
- A Sclerotherapy procedure lasts for 30 minutes
- No hospitalization is required
- Sclerotherapy treatment sessions are not painful
- Entire therapy session is done with local anesthesia
- The time taken by the patients to recover is very short
- No aftercare needed
We have offices in Sacramento, Vacaville, Fairfield, Napa and Vallejo!
Find a Sclerotherapy Clinic near me.