“Absolutely wonderful doctor and staff! The doctor cured my painful ulcer. Now I am pain free.”
Leg Ulcers & Wound Care
- A large number of patients with vein disease suffers from leg ulcers
- Up to two million people in the US suffer from venous ulcers
- These venous ulcers have a high recurrence rate
- Attempting to heal the skin without fixing the underlying venous insufficiency first may result in a delayed ulcer healing and recurrence
- Venous insufficiency in superficial veins and perforator veins.
- Incompetent veins need to be treated by an experienced vein specialist.
If you have leg ulcers, do not wait for the problem to escalate.
Schedule a free consultation with our vein specialist.